The only part I remember, and it's because it was the same every single year, was a fake vocabulary memorization part. It really was the same every year. You were always guaranteed of getting at least a couple questions right because you knew they were going to be there.
1. A yonker is a young man. Remember, a yonker is a young man.
2. Wuzzle means to mix. Remember, wuzzle means to mix.
3. A baloo is a bear. Remember, a baloo is a bear.
4. Daddock is rotten wood. Remember, daddock is rotten wood.
5. Sculch is junk. Remember, sculch is junk.
Yep, I remember.