Monday, October 17, 2005

gargalsmashton

I just attempted an experiement that had me drinkig quite a bit of wine in a short amount of time. The hypothesis of my study was that shortly afterward, the efaacts would be quite a bit. In fac,t they seems quite minimal. My spelling most for part seems to be good or fine. My wordingi don't know.I can't freally feel my hands right now, so I would assume my hyptoessis to be somewhat correct. Drunking byw ones self might not be the best idea, but friends don't let friends drive drunk, and Im not driving anywhere. In facte, I'm going to bed right now. Goode night and I love you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Wow, Bradley, that was funny.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Daniel Bradley said...

I decided to further the experiement after writing that, which wasn't really the smartest thing. Let's just say that I've never talked so much or so fast to myself.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home