Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This and that

There's a few things to cover before I consider sleeping...

-- The last several years, this weekend has been my fall break. This year, I work four days in a row. That's fine, but it's quite a difference. The first year of graduating is one adjustment after another. Most adjustments have been remedied by sitting on the couch because that seems to be the thing to do. The strangest adjustment was at the beginning because I was so used to going back, and it was my favorite part of the year. You know, other than the end.

-- I want to see "The Aristocrats," and I wish I had when it was in theatres here. If you don't know what it is, it is 100 comedians telling the same basic joke. The beginning and ending are the same, but it is the middle that is each their own. And it is also the most obscene joke known to human beings.

-- The NHL is back today. I am glad. While the Blues are going to be terrible, it is just nice to have the sport around again. I can't skate, I've only been to one NHL game and it was in the preseason, and Indianapolis' team is now in an amateur league, but I love the sport.

-- Whichever way you lean on bunnies, here is one you can poke. Just keep poking.

-- This is one of the more sacreligious things I've seen lately, but I guess we will soon be going to the First United Church of Danny Tanner.

-- Finally, I'm serious about this, and I don't care what anyone else says. I'm tired and defiant and I am in the mood to fight anyone to the death over this right now because no one seems to be agreeing with me. Bill Murray is the best and funniest actor of our time. There. I said it. Name me one actor, one, who has stayed as consistently good as Murray has in the last 30 years. A lot of actors and their comedy gets old over time, but not his. AND NEIL DIAMOND IS STILL COOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home