Sunday, October 16, 2005

"Why" is probably a good question as to the existence of this post

There is a petition online for a National Naked Day. This reminds me of when I was seven and my dad had me convinced there was such a thing a holiday called National Naked Day where no one got dressed. At first, I wasn't sure what to think. I was also a little terrified at the thought. But then I realized that if it was National Naked Day, EVERYONE was going to be participating. If EVERYONE was, it meant the girl in the Kroger movie department (who was probably 10-12 years older than me) was going to also. "Woo-hoo," I thought, despite the fact that as a seven year old, I had no idea what I was woo-hooing about. The day arrived. Dad said I needed to get dressed and not ask any questions. We went to Kroger. I ended up disappointed. And I accused dad of lying to me.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home