Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Barf

Don't...eat...multiple...pieces...of...string...cheese.

The first was OK. The second was not OK. So disgusting.

I love cheese, but this was not cheese. I don't know what it was. I used to like string cheese, and it always made my elementary school lunch reasonably paletable when it was stuck next to the soggy fish sticks my dad would pack for me (this explains a lot, and I'm convinced they were trying to kill me so my brother would have more, but they failed). Perhaps it was the combination of American cheese with the mozerella. It was a combo type of string cheese. I'll stick to regular cheddar and Swiss. They can't mess those up. I like to dip my cheese in ketchup, which goes in line with my other food dipping quirks, such as bread in bleu cheese dressing or fries in a milkshake, which one unfortunate person who is reading this right now has witnessed and can hold against me. (This last sentence was brought to you by the letter N.)

But yeah, be careful when eating string cheese.

Screw you, Borden dairy products

# # #

Coming up tomorrow: How Lucas Sayre pitted Daniel Pulliam and myself against each other in one of the more elaborate e-mail pranks ever conceived.

Or maybe it's best we not revisit that episode.

Notre Dame still sucks.

And did you hear the kids who were involved in that murder-supposed kidnapping were home-schooled?

And it begins. I really shouldn't be this feisty. I'm asking for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucas Sayre said...

Like taking candy from babies...

10:01 AM  
Blogger Daniel Bradley said...

Or like taking string cheese from Daniel...

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home