Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Haiku time

With the Pacers season beginning tomorrow, I will offer my thoughts on the some major issues facing the team through haikus. My bad excuses for haikus, that is. And off we go...

Angry man Artest
Flying through the air, punching
Better not repeat

--

Reggie disappeared
And is retired and gone
Stephen Jackson, good?

--

New foreign player
Last name unpronounceable
Who is Sarunas?

--

Tempestuous guard
Tinsley will never learn right
Will always play dumb

--

Double-teamed, he will be
How will O'Neal adapt?
Must have help from guards

--

There are two options
Implode or championship
Only they decide

# # #

And now for the three people I can think of at the moment who have admitted they read this pile of crap known as a blog, here are YOUR VERY OWN HAIKUS! (If I have forgotten someone, let me know if you are going to die if you don't get a haiku.)

Ambien grrl
Sees John Kerry lurking near
Stabs him with her sword

--

Homeschool jokes tire
Might explode with furied rage
Hot, is his mom, wow

--

Overrated, yes
Notre Dame bites the big one
Weis got 10 years, why?

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Amazing. This blog has become my inspiration for life.

And thanks for the pacers Haiku. It shall be posted on my own waste of Web space.r

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lucas Sayre said...

Hahaha, Bradley rocks. Pulliam, you can't know the irony in your comment there!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Daniel Bradley said...

My influence is spreading. Soon, I will rule the world.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home