Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stakeout

I'd make a bad police officer. Here it is, almost 5:53 a.m., and I am attempting to stake out my brother for when he wakes up at 6:00. I'm losing my patience. Apparently, he came home a couple days ago with brown hair. This is something I need to see. However, due to my late night work schedule and his early morning school schedule, he is always asleep when I get home and gone when I wake up. But I need to see this hair. My brother is an anomaly. He's a blonde-haired kid in a house with a dark haired dad, a light brown-haired mom and a brown-haired brother. He's also way too short for his own good. But here I am, waiting to see what he did to himself. This is dumb. I can't wait anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Just wake his lazy butt up. And tell him the Bigger Daniel says hi.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home