Saturday, April 01, 2006
- Name: Daniel Bradley
- Location: United States
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." -- Douglas Adams
- Moving the clocks forward. Dateline: Indiana.
- "Death of a Racehorse" by W.C. Heinz, 1949
- A whole bunch of rambling
- This and that
- A letter urging Vice President Dick Cheney that he...
- Is your last name still playing in the NCAA Tourna...
- The Applebee's Shrimp Sensations commercials are o...
- A blind man ain't got no business at a circus
- Please do