Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Health torch?

Recently, my mom forced upon me a "Hand-pressing Flash Light." I didn't really need one, but I took it anyway. On the box there is a list under the category of "product characteristics." It is funny to read because it is obvious the person who wrote it did not have a strong command of the English language. Actually, my reaction is probably similar to what a French person's would be if he or she read my homework. Any strange spaces in words are on the box.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:

1. This product is a new science and technology product and made with high and new science and technology. It can illuminate only placing it in rhythm.

2. No need any power, no environmental pollution. Low noise and health. Comparing with common torch, it can be several times on lift.

3. Con stantly using this health torch, it can benefit to your palm, arm and shoulder stretching and blood circulation, so as to let your hands relax and brain clever, hand and brain coor dinate and promote your brain memory and health composition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home